Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday deals and steals

Happy Easter friends! I hope you're having a great weekend. Mine has been filled with family, food and so much fun. Watching the kiddies collecting their eggs this morning really warmed my heart. Marshall is really into it this year and the excitement of the two of them hunting together is one of those memories that will be filed away in my mind forever, I'm so blessed.

Now to the deals!

First is this dress I came across on Pinterest. The link was broken and all it said under the picture was Max Mara so if anyone can help me find where to buy this dress I would really appreciate it.



Rebecca Minkoff bags tend to be pretty pricy, but I almost always love them and this orange clutch (has a detachable shoulder strap) is no different. Orange clutches are popping up all over the place, and it's easy to see why, what a great way to add a pop of colour. I found this one for a pretty good deal.



These sandals from Modcloth are so cute and fun for spring. Best of all? Only $24.99




Everlane is now shipping to Canada and I just love this striped tote. I think it would be a great summer/beach bag, and it's only $35. 




The Gap has 30% off online shopping today if you use the code GAPCEGG at checkout.
J Crew has 25% off online shopping if you use the code LOVEJCREW at checkout.



Enjoy your family and feasts today, Easter love to you all. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment