Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Two posts in one day, I know you're surprised, but St Patrick's Day calls for it. Although I have a French last name since getting married, it used to be very much an Irish one and that is my heritage so an excuse to celebrate is always fun (and if I wasn't Irish I would be celebrating anyway. ;) ).







St Paddy's calls for green of course so that means green clothes and make up...


and green polish (Lucky from Julep)



And a delicious Irish themed dinner. This is what we are having tonight:









And for dessert:










Happy St Patrick's Day!










2 comments:

  1. I love your green nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, so do I. It's a very thick glitter so you get lots of coverage. :)

      Delete