Monday, March 25, 2013

Motivation Monday

In the interest of full disclosure....the last three days have been bad....really bad. I've eaten whatever I wanted and haven't exercised. How's that for motivation? lol
I'm paying for it though, I'm retaining so much water from my salt intake that my fingers feel like sausages, I have a headache and I'm disappointed with myself. 


 I mean one day is fine, that happens, but three days? That's a slippery slope my friend. So today I'm back at it. I'm using the My Fitness Pal app to count my calories ( I didn't even bother to enter the last three days because I knew it would be crazy high) and I'm heading out the door to put in my 7km with my friend.
I think it might be time to step up the working out. The walking is fine and it's working but I think I might need to hit things a little harder..




How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment