Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday


Hello! I just adore the mint green colour of this oxford shirt, it just makes me happy and feels so spring. What could make it even better you say? It's on sale at Old Navy for just $19 (and online for $17!). They have a great selection of colours in case you want to pick up more than one. ;)















Oxford shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Kismet long lace
Shoes: Liz Claiborne
Bag: Minden from Shoedazzle
Bracelet: Gold Dust Swirl

Here is my weekly link to What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy.


And the face of the day was courtesy of the Naked Palette from Urban Decay with Loreal's Fairest Nude on the lips with Revlon Colorburst gloss in Peony over top.



It took me all afternoon to figure it out (novice blogger problems) but I finally figured out how to install the Facebook button that you now see on the upper right hand corner of this blog (beside the twitter, instagram and bloglovin buttons). I would love it if you would click on it and "like" the new Facebook page. I post lots of updates and pictures etc that don't come up on the blog so there is more to see there and it's an easy way for me to keep in touch with my readers.


Have a great Wednesday!




10 comments:

  1. LOVE that turquoise color on you! That bag is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty spring colors and your makeup looks really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that color blue on you!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-favorite-outfits-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a lovely mint green. ;) I love it!

      Delete
  4. I love the mint shirt and bag, so cute! Great spring transition look :) I have a giveaway on my blog right now, I'd love if you'd stop by and check it out :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Heading over to check out your giveaway right now. :)

      Delete
  5. Mint really is a perfect spring color! and your shoes are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete