Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday deals and steals

I hope you're having a great weekend so far. I spent my Saturday getting my hair done and then shopping for the afternoon all by myself. Until you have children you have no idea what a treat it is to go somewhere alone. I didn't have to worry about a stroller, snacks, holding hands, or busy fingers touching everything. I just got out of the vehicle and walked into the store...weird.

Shopping yesterday did not dampen my enthusiasm for online shopping today however so here is what I'm liking this week:

Feeling beachy? Or just wishing you were on a beach (is it just me or is everyone in Mexico right now?)? This necklace from Conversation Pieces is so cute and only $14.




I love this Oasis jacket from ASOS. It has a very flattering fit, asymmetrical zipper, quilted styling on the sides and I love the elbow patches. I would buy this jacket in a second but they don't have my size, hopefully someone else can take advantage. Regularly $127.16, it's now on sale for $67.82 (free shipping).




When I buy eye shadow I always try to get a palette, your money goes so much further this way. You get several different shades and usually some extra's thrown in for much cheaper than if you had tried to put it together yourself and one palette that I'm liking is this new one from NARS. The shadow colours are beautiful neutrals and can work on anyone plus it comes with shadow primer (a must) and a shadow brush. The cost is $68 ($121 value).



Speaking of make up, one new thing I got recently was this awesome make up brush from Sigma, and I really mean it when I say awesome...this is one of the best brushes I have ever used. The bristles are short and very dense and the brush itself has some weight which I love, and no bristle fallout which is a major pet peeve of mine. It is the perfect foundation brush, it buffs it beautifully into your skin so you get a nice even distribution with no caking. I love it and could go on and on but I won't, I'll just say buy it, only $18.






I thought this light rose coloured moto jacket from Modcloth was really cute and definitely worth a look. Regularly $59.99, on sale for $41.99







Those are my finds for this week, hope you enjoy. :)

RTFASAHM now has a Facebook page so I hope you will hope on over and "like" it as well as share it with your friends. I will be posting photos that don't always get posted here as well as blog updates etc...


I also changed my Instagram account name so you can find me @RTFASAHMblog. Just trying to keep everything consistent.

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday today, I always feel a little behind for a day or two after daylight savings goes into effect but I'm sure looking forward to the extra hour of daylight at the end of the day. The birds are singing like crazy and the frogs are deafening here at night...spring is right around the corner and I can't wait!












No comments:

Post a Comment