Saturday, March 16, 2013

My March Julep Maven box

 My March Julep Maven box arrived yesterday just in time for some fun St. Patrick's Day nails which Ella and I will be doing this afternoon. The March trend is for pastels which I really like but I had to add on a little when I saw the fun colours they had available for a discount (most add ons if you are a Maven are only about $5).

Here is the pretty box freshly opened. My March box contained two polish colours, hand creme and lip balm, a great deal for $19.99 with free shipping.

The hand creme soaked in quickly and lasted for quite awhile which is pretty much all I ask of hand creme. The scent is nice but fairly strong so if you are using it I would skip the perfume, they would only be competing with each other.


I let Ella have the lip balm which she was thrilled about, spread the joy right? :)


The colours on the left in are the ones that were included in my classic with a twist selection this month, and the colours on the right were my add ons.


The above pictures I took last night while I was opening the box but I wanted to make sure and get a picture of the polish colours outside this morning so you could see how pretty they are.

From left to right: Simone, Debra, Shenae, and Lucky



If you want to check out Julep for yourself you can click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment