Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday deals and steals

Happy SUNNY Sunday morning!

There are some good percentage off sales if you shop online right now, a few to check out are
Old Navy - 30% off if you use the code Spring30 at checkout
J Crew- 20% off if you use the code INSIDER


Are you a member of Shoemint? These are some of the shoes that came up in my showroom this month and I'm dying to have them. They're so hot and funky. Shoemint shoes are made by Steve Madden so if you know what size you are in Steve Madden than you know what you are in Shoemint. When you sign up they will give you a code, usually 20% off your first order. That would make these $100 shoes, $80.....interesting....
Shoemint shoes have girls names...these ones are Brenda.

Another pair of shoes (boots) that I'm loving from ShoeMint are these ones called Ariana and they are on an awesome sale (steal!) at $59.99. Shoemint shoes are real leather folks, not junky plastic or vinyl stuff.

I love this bracelet set from ASOS (I know..it's probably the heart..haha) for only $10.48
Another ASOS find are these funky  Zig Zag Rings for $17.45. They aren't attached so you can wear them on multiple fingers.

Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows are on a good sale at Wal Mart right now. I love these shadows. Often with creme shadows you run the risk of serious creasing by the end of the day but these ones have real staying power. They are easy to apply with your finger and come in some great colours.
Image from amarixe




I have to say before I go that it has been two days since I blogged about my homemade body exfoliant and my arms and legs still feel amazing..so soft and so smooth. If you haven't tried it yet you should, it's super easy and the payoff is incredible!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!









2 comments: