Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday deals and steals

Good morning! It's gorgeous here today, all it took was a strong wind yesterday to blow the clouds away and bring us some much welcomed sun.
I've put together some really fun stuff for this Sunday's post, hope you enjoy!

I love this dress from ASOS, navy and red just go so well together and it's a great deal at $76.30 (free shipping). Also ASOS is offering 20% off all full priced items today, just use code HAPPYSTPADDYS at checkout.




Lace is a huge trend this spring and I found a couple of shirts that are so pretty and on for a good deal too.

 This one is from Nordstrom and is $41.70. They do ship to Canada.



Also from Nordstrom, $51.33.



And while I was looking around Nordstrom I found this shirt on sale too, $41.55 (33% off).




I really like this necklace from Modcloth and it's only $13.99



If you happen to be a size 2 or 10 than these running tights from Lululemon are on for a great deal. According to the reviews they aren't for really cold running so they sound perfect for spring. $69




If you're a fan of Bensimon sneakers (they are a French shoe that look perfect for the summer/beach) I found them online for nearly half off. 

Photo from A CUP OF JO


Have a great Sunday!








No comments:

Post a Comment