Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

Even thought this is Wardrobe Wednesday this is actually what I wore on Sunday for St Patrick's Day which is why there's lots of green here. I love this green tunic style shirt from Old Navy and in fact I have two (the other is navy and white striped), but they are already a little big on me so I know the weight is going down (a great problem to have...no only getting fit but have to go shopping again soon too. ;) ).






Nails were green with this awesome polish from Julep called Lucky (more about Julep here.)




 Even the make up was green. 

Tunic: Old Navy - for some reason I couldn't seem to find the link online
Cardigan: Bootlegger
Jeans: The Flirt Skinny Jeans from Old Navy in Rinse
Shoes: Shoe Warehouse
Pendant: eBay


I hope you're having a great Wednesday!





9 comments:

  1. Those two colors look so cute paired together, and what a fun necklace!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Old Navy sweater, the color is great! And your necklace is so fun!
    Inge
    http://thisevolvinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors go great together! I love Julep and that necklace is awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really good in green! And having to buy new clothes that fit better is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nail color is absolutely fantastic. Really makes the outfit even more fesitve!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete