Thursday, November 15, 2012

Casual OOTD

 I love purple and I love scarves so even though this is a really casual look I think the pop of colour is fun. I was also toasty warm which was nice as the temperatures have dropped around here a little bit and there is a definite chill in the air.




These two pictures aren't quite as sharp as I would have liked but that's what happens when your photographer is only six years old and is impatient for her after school snack...



Navy scarf: George from Wal Mart
Anchor scarf: Old Navy
Hooded coat: Costco
Stretchy tank: Bootlegger
Pants: Lululemon
Shoes: Converse
Nail Polish: Ballet Slippers by Essie


I got out for another morning walk this morning, and I know I keep saying it but boy does it feel good to start the day that way.
It's also a good way to get your body moving and burning calories which it will continue to do all day now that those fires have been stoked.

Anyone else catch Arrow last night? Who else is watching this show? I'm not going to lie...Stephen Amell's abs might be helping motivate me to get in shape...



1 comment:

  1. A double scarf?? Very nice :) I've been wearing 2 more often, I like the big look.

    I've got to check out this Arrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete