Sunday, November 25, 2012

BIC Band sale

I played around with the layout of the blog today, adding the buttons on the right hand side so you can easily follow me on Twitter and Instagram, or use Bloglovin to have messages sent to your email when there is a new blog post. Let me know what you think. 

I just had this email come through my inbox and thought I would share. BIC Bands is having a free shipping sale that is going on right now, and it you buy three bands you get a goof (imperfect) band for free. Good time to check them out.


Here are some pics of me wearing mine. They are called no slip bands because they really don't. I can't tell you how many head bands I have had that don't stay in longer than I can put them on my head. Super frustrating...
 I have found these ones have a little slippage by the end of the day, but overall they stay where you put them. They are great for running or doing other types of exercise (chasing kids), or just wearing in general. The first two are minnie size and the last is thick. I have four bands total and might pick up a few more while this sale is on.









When I went into Victoria yesterday I tried on these moto style boots from Madden Girl  at The Shoe Company. They fit perfectly and were really comfy and I loved the detailing, but they have a slightly pointyish toe that I wasn't a fan of. I like this style of boot to have a really clunky, boxy look so I didn't get them. Now I'm having second thoughts.....hmmm...




Hope you had a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Apparently.. you're suppose to wait 24 hours and then, if you still can't live without them then it was meant to be! Or, if you've completely forgotten about them at that point.. well, you just saved you're self some hard earned dosh!

    Cheers,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete