Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday of the "ugh" tummy

We didn't do a whole lot on Sunday as Mommy(me) was laid up with a nasty case of cramps...the PMS kind...and didn't feel like doing a darn thing. It was a day for me of mostly reading and eating large amounts of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate bar(damn are they good!). Chris did get more work done on the heat pump, Ella got lots of outside play time and both kids ran some errands with Daddy, but I just did some light house cleaning and left it at that.
We did however manage to go out for Chinese food for dinner as I just didn't feel like cooking and neither did Chris. It's also nice when there are no dishes to clean up afterwards. ;)
That pretty much summed up the day, and there wasn't really anything worth taking pictures of. I do need to get back to running as I haven't gone in a couple of days and I know that chocolate bar is going to show up on my butt if I don't get on it.
Ella is back to school today, just a quick four day week as Easter weekend is coming up. We are so looking forward to getting together with family for a yummy dinner and lots of chatting!
Off to do the Monday morning housework!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you and I should set fitness goals for the month of April??? Like you run x amount of kms in x amount of time and I walk every single day - baby steps ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..whatever gets you moving girl! And me for that matter.....

      Delete