Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another multi day update

So what do mother's with babies do before they go out with the girls for a bachelorette party? Why they pump of course...lol. Had to laugh a little as my sister in law and her sister in law were getting prepared to go out....so rowdy. ;)

I had a great time at my sister's bachelorette, it was a good blend of girls with lots of laughs and so much fun. I did say that I don't think we need to have someone getting married in order to get together and go out, so I hope this is something we do again in the future, at least a couple of times a year I think would be a blast.

On my way home I managed to find a cute dress for Ella for the wedding this weekend. Of course when I got it home it was fairly big so looks like I will be heading back to Nanaimo to get the smaller one. Oh well...what's another trip right?

Yesterday Ella had a fun play date with her friend Aiden while I visited with his mom Dana. Dana has her own business selling some great kid products and one of the products she carries are these super cute hats! I had to get one for Ella:


Ella loves it and is already wanting to wear it everywhere. To see more of what Dana carries check out her online store here: The Spotted Owl
Now time for a few random bits, that is the name of the blog after all. ;)

First a pic of my nails sporting the nail colour I mentioned in my last entry:

Next, a little movie review... Have you seen Country Strong? I watched it about a week ago and really liked it. It was better than I thought it would be and the music was good(if you like Country). Here's the trailer: Country Strong 2010 Trailer - YouTube

And last but not least for the entrepreneurs out there: Small Business Ideas and Resources for Entrepreneurs . This is a great website from Inc magazine. Lots of great ideas and helpful tips. The magazine is great too, I found it at Wal Mart(of course ;) ).

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhh yes! The bachalorette. Too much fun! :)

    Country Strong was much different than I expected! I liked it as well

    ReplyDelete