Monday, July 8, 2013

Motivation Monday

Good morning!
 I haven't posted in a few days as I've been away showing dogs, which I love. One thing that's really hard to do when you're away of course is to eat right and healthy, especially when you're relying on others to bring food back to your RV (in the interest of full disclosure there were veggies and I could have eaten more of them than I did ;) ). As a result I'm up three pounds. I can feel the water retention in my body though, my face is puffy and my rings feel tight so with a little healthy eating and lots of water consumption it should come off in a day or two and I'll be right back on track again. The up and downs are just part of life, the important thing is to stay motivated and come back around to the healthy eating again rather than continue the way you were when you were away. Summer is particularly hard because things like chips and other snack type foods are just so easy and light when it's hot, never mind the alcoholic beverages. It can be done however, and it can be done without feeling deprived too. 



I hope you all had a great weekend, it's gloriously sunny here today which will make for a great drive to pick up my babies (I missed them SO much!) who stayed with Grandpa and Grandma while I was gone.

Back on the treadmill tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment