Sunday, March 18, 2012

A not so lazy Sunday

I had an easy morning this morning and then jumped on the treadmill. The one thing I love about the weekends is that I can get on the treadmill whenever I want. I don't have to wait until Marshall is napping and it's so great to get it out of the way in the morning, it makes me feel great for the rest of the day. According to my treadmill I burned a cool 650 calories doing another 5.5km. I split it up between a steady long 10min mile pace(for 20min) and then alternated 1min sprints(7min mile pace) and 1 min speed walks, followed by more running at a 10min mile pace. I had planned another ab crunching workout with my NTC app but as soon as I got started I decided to leave it until tomorrow, my muscles need another recovery day. :S

The view from my treadmill, dirty nose prints and all! Aren't they cute? :)


Next I had a shower and even though yard work was next on the list I had to try out my new make up palette from Urban Decay. Normally I wouldn't put on make up to work in the yard but I couldn't resist. Look at those awesome colours!

The palette comes with a great eye shadow primer, it's now 3:30pm and it still looks like I just put my make up on. This stuff works! I love it. :)

Next on the list was more doggy chores for me and Chris got to work setting up the space for the new heat pump. Can't wait until that baby's installed, the last hydro bill was redonkulous!

Working hard!
The rest of the day will bring housecleaning chores and the like, getting ready for the new week, and maybe..possibly...dinner out? I'll let you know in the morning. ;)

Ella says "BYE!!!"

2 comments:

  1. You're being so committed to the treadmill! Great job! .... as I read about it I was eating a cookie haha hmmm...it didn't taste as good after wards. Love the makeup colours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just feels so good when I run that I can't not do it(even though it's hard). I'm making a commitment!

      Delete