Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First post

Wow, I already feel like I have writer's block and I haven't even started yet. I have all these ideas and thoughts just rolling around in my head of things I want to say, but putting them into a properly formed blog entry seems to be the difficult part....
Maybe I'll just start with an introduction and see where that takes me. I'm a stay at home Mom (just as the blog title says) of a five year old daughter and a two year old son. I love this job, truly, I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with my little ones. I get to be there for every event in their little lives, whether it's putting a bandage on a phantom cut that only they seem to be able to see or helping them learn to read their first book. I get to be there, and nothing could ever replace that for me. I am also lucky enough to be married to the most supportive and loving husband and father a woman could ever ask for. Life here is good. :)
I wanted to write this blog as more of a journal for myself. A way to talk about what it's like to be a Mom(the good and the bad), getting in shape again after children(hopefully this blog will keep me accountable for my eating and workouts), hopes and dreams for the future(sometimes it easy to get wrapped up in your children and forget about yourself), and beauty products( I am an esthetician by trade after all :) ). I also love to read, watch movies and show dogs, so some of that stuff may slip in here too. My plan is to try to write an entry every day, or at least every other day, so with that I will see you tomorrow morning with coffee cup in hand! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment