Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fitness and nail polish colours

I have two bits of good news this morning....the first being that I finally finally managed to budge another pound which makes four in total. Losing weight is hard. I have been exercising every single day, mixing up a 7km walk, a 5km run, or an hour and a half mountain hike and it's still so slow to come. I just need to back the eating off a bit more, although I haven't felt like I have been eating that much really. I think unless you are a marathon runner you have to really be careful with your caloric intake. The last week and a half has been all about getting my hunger under control and yesterday was the first day I felt like it was. When you are used to eating more your body wants more...it's all about training it.
 My other piece of good news is that my sister has agreed to run the Miracle Beach 5K with me..yay Chantal! It's now here for the world to see my sweet girl so you can't back out. ;)

Saw this quote come up on Pinterest and I just love it..so true..



I'm loving all the fall colours coming out in both clothes and make up. I'm trying to decide which colour to polish my nails...which do you like better?

Navy:


or Burgundy:



Let me know what you think. :)



2 comments:

  1. What! I said no promises! haha : ) I love both of those colours BTW... good luck! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I won't let you back out...you can do it!

      Delete