Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall wish list

Fall fashion is my favourite. Big chunky sweaters, boots, scarves and endless combinations of layering. If you follow me on Pinterest you may have seen some of these already but here's what I've been loving lately.

This sleeveless cardigan from Anthropologie is so cute. A little out of my (currently meager) fashion budget but I like it enough to include it anyway.



This colour block sweater from Gap is much more budget friendly on sale for $32.47




I love grey and this seed stitch raglan sweater from Everlane looks so comfy


Speaking of grey...I'm a big fan of this Platoon Jacket from Aritzia. To be perfectly honest..I would take it in any of the colours offered. It looks warm and comfy and I think it would get a lot of day to day use.


A puffy vest is a great fall/winter staple and this one from The North Face is a classic.




Leggings are a must, they look great with sweater or shirt dresses and boots. Theses TNA Equator ones from Aritzia fit the bill perfectly.


And boots! Ah boots.... :)

Hunters for the rain



I LOVE these boots so much but they are pricey.


I also love these boots, but they are even pricier than the first ones.


Ok, back to reality. ;)

These boots are on Hautelook right now for half price ($60). Love the buckle detailing.


I really like this cuff bracelet on Etsy, one in every colour please!


I love online shopping now that I have kids. I have had to give up my "want it now" for the ease of shopping without taking the littles into stores with me while I try on clothes.

Follow me on Pinterest here.

Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment