Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! Here are some of my outfits this week. 
Yes, I wore my Old Navy Rockstar jeans three times...probably because they are the most comfortable things I've ever worn....I could almost wear them as PJ's...seriously...


Chambray shirt - Winners
Striped tank - Winners
Jeans - Old Navy Rockstar
Flats - G21 (Wal Mart)
Necklace - gift


Cardigan - Winners
Striped tank - Winners
Jeans - Old Navy Rockstar
Wedges - Winners
Necklace - can't remember the name but I bought it on the ferry.


Oxford shirt - Old Navy
Tank - Bootlegger
Jeans - Old Navy Rockstar
Flats - G21 (Wal Mart)
Necklace - see above


Cardigan - Old Navy
Tank - Old Navy
Jeans - Warehouse One
Shoes - Roxy
Necklace - Old Navy


I know it's only four out of seven days but I will try to get Ella, my lovely little photographer to snap a few more over the course of the week.

Hope you're having a great week and if you haven't checked out this song yet you should do so...super catchy beat, kind of reminds me of fun 70's funk.




Here's my link up with The Pleated Poppy

1 comment:

  1. The Old Navy Rockstars are awesome! I love mine too. Glad I'm not the only one who finds a great pair of jeans and puts them on repeat all week. :)

    ReplyDelete