Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday odds and ends...

Happy Thursday.....here's a few odds and ends, or randoms if you will...

My current favourite can't get out of my head addicted to it song.... Remember when you were a kid and put a song on repeat and drove your family crazy? I know I'm not the only one who did that...my sister was even worse. This song is like that for me right now.

Trojans by Atlas Genius



Really hoping ASOS brings this out of stock shirt back...really want it..




I would like to know why the deuce I cannot find a fedora hat for the summer. All the ones I'm finding fit small and look like they are sitting on the top of my head...I want a big one. Help!




"This is me on a boat"..haha...yes please.





So Chris and I....I may have to get this..





Need some motivation to get running now that the warmer weather is here and you're wearing less clothes? Check this book out, very inspiring.





A messy french bun is the perfect 'do when the weather is hot. Tutorial found here: 




Doesn't this look delicious? I think it might have to be on the menu this weekend. Recipe found here:






I'm off to enjoy some more sun. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment