Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday


 Another Wednesday is here, is it just me or have the days really been flying? 
I have been spending a lot of my time trying to catch up on chores around the house that I've gotten behind on. A lot of them involve getting down and dirty scrubbing so those days aren't worth taking an OOTD pic. Mostly because it's old jeans/lululemon pants, my husbands t shirt, hair in a messy bun and no make up. Not so pretty but definitely functional. My spring cleaning is in full swing!

So here are a couple of pictures where I did put an effort in. ;)


 Cardigan: Hautelook sometime last year
Top: Calvin Klein
Jeans: Warehouse One
Flats: Shoe Warehouse
Necklace: gift



Chambray shirt: Winners
Camisole: Bootlegger
Jeans: Old Navy rockstar style
Loafers: Wal Mart
Bracelets: Hello Berry
Necklace: gift



T shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Warehouse One
Shoes: TOMS
That's it for this one...pretty basic..lol.


The weather here has been so lovely and really warming up. It's almost time to break out the dresses (yay!!). Have you found any styles that you love?

I've really been into maxi dresses lately, here's one from Old Navy that I'm diggin' right now. It comes in a ton of different colours and it's only $32.94.


And you can't go wrong with a wrap dress, especially when it's as cute as this one! Again, great colour selection and only $32.94.



Here's my link up to the The Pleated Poppy for what I wore Wednesday. 

Hope you're having a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment