Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ipsy monthly beauty bag

I finally received my first package from Ipsy yesterday and I'm excited to share it with you. Ipsy is a monthly cosmetics program where you sign up, pay $10 per month (shipping in the US is free but it is $5 to Canada) and Ipsy sends you an assortment of cosmetics as well as a new cosmetic bag every month. There is a wait list so once you are signed up it takes a little while before you are getting the packages ( it took about two weeks for me).

Love that the package is hot pink..so fun!


Cosmetic bag and cards...


These cards were an invite to a beauty get together in L.A. and several deals to purchase cosmetics (percentages off, free lip balms with purchase etc..).


Time to look inside...


Powder Play from Big Sexy Hair which is a texturizing powder.


Nail polish...

A pretty nude colour called Love at First Byte.


A full size blush from Be a Bombshell in Sweet Cheeks.




Great colour payoff in this blush, will be trying it out today..


An eye shadow duo from Two Cosmetics.

This duo was called Heartache.


Less than impressive colour payoff in the eye shadows. This is after several swipes with my finger.


That's it! I'm excited to try everything out to get a better idea of how they look and how long they last. You know I love these monthly programs. They are a great way to try out a few new products you wouldn't normally try or even know about, and Ispy is very reasonably priced.

Are you currently signed up with any monthly programs? Which ones are your favourite? Please share! :)


4 comments:

  1. what?! this looks like an awesome deal for $10. I have a birchbox subscription, I love it most of the time but sometimes the samples are blah and too tiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great deal, so glad I signed up! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! It is fun to see all the goodies you got. I love the pink packaging. I don't have any monthly subscriptions, but I wouldn't mind having an icecream or cookie of the month one!

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete