Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday deals and steals

I love to shop, and online is even better. It's easier when you don't have to fight traffic, find a parking spot, haul children with you and go through all the stores looking for just the right thing. I much prefer sitting in the comfort of my own home with a cup of tea and browsing online. A couple of clicks and it's on it's way to you. What could be even better? Free international shipping like it is for this awesome Marc by Marc Jacobs tee. I love the lips, so cute (and great for Valentines Day!). Regularly $78, down to $51.




Want some other fun Valentines Day ideas?

How about these two from Uncovet? 20% off orders over $75 right now. Just use the code sweetdeal.




Or this fun pillow (seriously, I want this on my bed):



This sweater isn't on sale but it's so cute:




Love this heart scarf:






I went out to see Silver Linings Playbook last night (date night with hubby!) and it was so good, definitely one to see and worthy of it's multitude of Academy Award nominations. To kill a little time between dinner and the show we went into London Drugs where I happened to find this great palette from NYX. I have been wanting some matte shadows as most of mine are shiny, other than a couple in my Naked palette from Urban Decay (love!) and this fit the bill perfectly. The best part of all though?? Regularly $20.00, on sale for $12.99. With 24 shadows and 2 blushes that's a great deal. The sales girl sang the praises of NYX so I'm excited to try it out. The only thing I have at the moment is a liquid liner which I like.



Has anyone ever shopped at Whole Sale Panda? They have extreme discounts on great name brands such as Toms and The North Face and free shipping.

I have been wanting these red Toms so looks like it's time to get them, only $37.80 and even cheaper if you buy multiples.

Here's the link: Wholesale Toms



Hope you're having a great weekend!






2 comments:

  1. I love love love the scarf, all you need is love sweater and the Toms deal! Thanks for all the tips!
    That pillows too funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the scarf and will be buying the Toms. :P Glad you liked this post, I love online shopping and sharing it with my readers!

      Delete