Friday, September 21, 2012

Quotes, pictures and music

Good morning! I've recently joined Tumblr, which is kind of like pinterest but isn't arranged into boards, it's more just a bunch of pictures that each person likes and blogs. That's probably the best way to explain it actually, it's a picture blog. I'm loving it. Between Tumblr and Pinterest I'm inspired all day long..haha.

I found this image on Tumblr and it describes me pretty well. I remember my sister Amanda bugging me about having expensive taste. Fortunately I don't indulge that frequently or we would be in the poor house.




And this quote from Ms Chanel puts the expensive taste quote into better perspective. Very true Coco.





For example....this is one of the free joys in life. My sweet little Marshall enjoying an apple picked right off our own tree.




Or a beautiful sunny day, like this pic taken up through the trees on Marshall and I's morning walk.




And the second best things?? Yes, very expensive....like this Range Rover....on my wish list...




Or a sailboat, also on my wish list.....




And the good music? This is pretty much how I feel about that..




So yesterday I wandered around Wal Mart waiting while they put new tires on my van (speaking of expensive) and I found these shoes. I love flats, and the sort of woolly looking finish with the button is too cute. Which colour do you like better?





Some new music for you:

alt-J (∆) Breezeblocks  - this is the current iTunes freebie and I'm totally digging it.
Divine Fits - Would That Not Be Nice  - this was an old iTunes freebie, also a good tune. I may have posted this one before.
Carrie Underwood-Blown Away - I'm usually not a fan of Carrie Underwood's music but I really like this new song.
 JRDN U can have it all  - this song fits well into today's post..haha
Karmin - Hello  - loving this song, great workout tune. Karmin found fame thanks to posting her music to YouTube. I heard her for the first time on SNL last year.
Nicki Minaj - The Boys ft. Cassie  - this ones catchy...slightly explicit FYI
Flo Rida - I Cry - another good workout tune.

The weather continues to be amazing here, I'm off to walk with Marshall and the dogs. TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh yes, a range rover/sail boat. That would be amazing....sigh.

    Annnnnd back to reality, I like the dark shoes more :)

    ReplyDelete