Wednesday, August 29, 2012

An outfit and that's about it

 This is probably the least photo heavy blog post I've done in a long time...maybe ever. Just an outfit of the day today. I'm sad for many reasons to be sending Ella off to school next week but one of them is that I am going to have to figure out how to take decent pics of myself with the self timer. My five year old photographer extraordinaire will no longer be around to lend her talents.



Cardigan: Wal Mart last year
Top: Max Studio (Winners)
Jeans: Warehouse One
Flats: Earth Spirit (Wal Mart)
Necklace: cameo from my mother

The day started out beautiful today and then turned into an absolute downpour and then back to sun again as you can see from my squinty eyes. Now it's overcast. Typical BC weather......

Have you heard Taylor Swift's new song? It's catchy...

2 comments:

  1. I can tell from the mood of this post you're a little down? Sending Ella back to school? Summer coming to a close? Just remember Ella gets off school early so lots of opportunity for great photo shoots and we are chasing the sun this/next year, remember?! :)

    ReplyDelete