Friday, June 14, 2013

Chickens!

I've gone a whole week without a blog post! I can't believe it, but we had a great family getaway and things have been crazy busy since I got home.

 One of the most fun things has been the addition of these little guys...


There are blue laced red wyandottes and they will look like this:


Image found here

Silver Sussex and they will look like this:


Image found here

And one little Araucana cross chick because it was cute and I'm hoping it turns out to be a girl and will lay green eggs for me. 


My chicks came from my good friend Amanda at 

She has so many lovely heritage breeds and is very serious about her birds. You can check out her website here.


Can't believe it's Friday already, what are your plans for the weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment