Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sunday deals and steals


Welcome to this edition of Sunday deals and steals. I love doing this post because it gives me an excuse to online shop which I could pretty much do seven days a week (can you say dream job??).


The first thing this week is this great Market tee. Super soft material and I'm a huge fan of the front tuck (probably because I can't pull it off...but I'm working on it..mommy tummy be gone!).
Reg $46, on for $28 (and free international shipping!).


Next is this Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater. I love it. Huge sale discount but still a little pricey.
Reg $248, on for $149 (free international shipping)



Love this sweater from Old Navy. This sweater itself isn't on sale but Old Navy is offering a 20% discount until Feb 11th, just enter the code GROWNUP at check out. Free shipping (and returns) with a minimum $50 order.




Check out these great boots from Steve Madden. Regularly $149.95, they are now on sale for $104.98, but if you use code SMFEB1 you can discount them further to $89.23! Ends Feb 28




How pretty is this one shoulder dress....I know, really pretty. ;) 
Reg $66.65, now on for $46.48 (free shipping)



I'm really loving the mint trend, and this tee is super cute.





I found this hoodie on eBay and really liked it. Pay careful attention to sizing when ordering.




Ok, I need to stop because I could just keep adding and adding. What is your favourite from this list? I'm loving those Steve Madden boots....actually, I'm loving pretty much everything. :P

Happy shopping!






1 comment: