Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tassels tassels everywhere...

I have noticed tassels showing up everywhere lately. I'm not sure what exactly inspired the trend but I have a feeling it might be The Great Gatsby (on my to watch list!) and all things Roaring 20's.

What do you think of the trend? Do you dig it?

I like it, I think it's fun and easily styled. Here are a few pieces to inspire you:

This cute boho inspired one from Jewelmint makes me want to sign up with them....I'm already signed up with Shoemint so why not? ;)




Or how about this one from Hello Berry? I love it and it comes in multi colours too if you are looking for something a little more fun.




This one from Dorothy Perkins is pretty.



Looking for something a little brighter? This one is really fun and great for summer. I think it would look fab with cut off shorts, flip flops and a white tee.




You don't have to stick to just necklaces either...Hello Berry also has these fun bracelets if you want to change it up a little.





No matter what way you where them and if you go bold with colours or more subdued with metal they are a super fun trend that I will be adding to my wardrobe. How about you?










No comments:

Post a Comment