Monday, May 6, 2013

Motivation Monday





I almost just put "that is all" underneath this....because it delivers the message pretty clearly but I felt like I should expand on it a little. So often I hear people start a sentence with "I wish...." (I've been guilty of this a time or two as well) and I just want to say.....stop wishing and start doing! How many times have I said "I wish I was skinny"?? I could be, I just need to really buckle down. Yes it's hard, working out is pretty easy for me (mostly - the making myself do it, not the working out itself) but the eating I really struggle with. I hate restricting myself and it becomes all I can think about, but if I really wanted it I would make it happen. You have to want it bad...really bad, and that overcomes all else.

So no more excuses right? Let's do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment