Thursday, April 4, 2013

Some amazing photographs

One of my Pinterest boards holds pins of some of my favourite photographs found while surfing around on the web. I thought I would share a few of them with you today, hopefully they bring the same joy to you that they do to me.

I think this photo of the great wall of China is absolutely magical. Don't you wish you were there right now? I know there is a marathon that is run along the great wall...hmmmm...bucket list perhaps?



Isn't this picture incredibly colourful and beautiful? And it's a bug(dragonfly?)...  I think this pic was originally from National Geographic.



I adore this picture taken in the very early morning of a hunt. The soft lighting, the mist, the intensity of the Pointers. I love seeing dogs do what they were bred to do. Pic from Tumblr



An amazing picture of a starry night sky over an old stone house. Beautiful... Pic from Pinterest.



Pure joy, adorable. Pic by Tom Ford.



So weird....makes me thing of Dr Seuss for some reason. Pic from Tumblr




This picture came from Pinterest along with this description:
 "Every year, for a few days during the month of february, the sun’s angle is such that it lights up horsetail falls in yosemite as if it were on fire."



This picture of the Floating Lantern Festival in Thailand came from Flickr.



This is a real photo of a whale shark, isn't it amazing? Original story can be found here.



I love the colour of this flamingo...so intense, gorgeous. Pic from Tumblr.




This is just a very small sample of the photos from my board, hope you enjoyed them! 


I leave you with a quote:

"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in an eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake."
- Francis Bacon Sr


Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment