Friday, April 5, 2013

Pinspiration Friday

For today's Pinspiration I decided to go with an eye make up look I found. It was just a random picture with a broken link so there were no instructions or actual make up colours mentioned but I have a large make up collection so I was able to match it up pretty well. The photo I found was just a picture of an eye so I matched up my own lip colour etc..

One thing to keep in mind with make up and photos...less is never more. I have a lot of make up on here as well as false lashes and it doesn't actually look like that much, a good thing to remember on your wedding day or any other day where you might be having your photo taken.





The eye shadows used here were all from Urban Decay...Backdoor from the Smoked Palette, and Buck, Half Baked and Virgin from the Naked Palette. Liquid liner was Wet and Wild (my favourite liquid liner and really low cost), lashes were Beyond Natural from Revlon, mascara was Almay Get up and Grow, Lips are MAC Politely Pink with Revlon Super Lustrous gloss overtop in Pink Pursuit. 


Another thing I tried from Pinterest this week was this cream of broccoli and cheddar soup (which I'm eating the last of for lunch as I write this post). I had a ton of broccoli that needed to be used up shortly so I was on a mission. The recipe came from Skinnytaste and if you have been following this blog for any length of time than you know I cook from there constantly. All the dishes are always full of flavour and make you wonder why you would ever cook anything full fat when it can taste just as good without. I doubled the recipe to use up the broccoli and we had soup for lunch the next two days.

Original recipe found here: Cream of Broccoli Soup



Hope you have a great weekend!





1 comment: