Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

I was really hoping to link up with The Pleated Poppy blog again for her What I Wore Wednesday but the last couple of days have been so crazy busy that I just didn't have time to put together an outfit I wanted to showcase (I won't lie...it's been jeans, a hoodie and chucks). Next week for sure though!

 In keeping with "wardrobe" Wednesday what I will do is talk about the upcoming spring trends I've been noticing and reading about.

Floral print is still huge, and while I'm not sure I could pull it off myself, I do like it on other people.





Print on print does seem to be pretty popular but I just can't get on board. Saw this one at Club Monaco.....big nope.



I saw this at The Gap though and totally love it. It's all in the styling (isn't it always?), and I prefer a print with basics.


Black and white mod style is back in a big way with big block graphics.





Boxy bags like this Dr style one (want!)


And boxy heeled shoes like this:



Distressed jeans are back





Pointy flats...





And green!

Mint or kelly seems to be the favourite.






For make up it's neutral nails


And orange lips...



Are there any new trends you are loving? What do you think of the above?






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the black Dr Style bag! Adding it to my Valentine's Day wish list! And I agree, floral prints look great on other people but not so sure I can pull that off. Don't feel too bad about sporting jeans, a hoodie, and chucks... that's always in style!

    ReplyDelete