Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday update and a new boutique find

It's a glorious day here and I just got back from my morning 7km. I have been doing so good this week, carefully logging every calorie and exercising at least once a day, sometimes twice. It's paid off so far with 3lbs gone (whoot!). The My Fitness Pal is worth it's weight in gold to me right now and I have a very determined attitude. I will continue down this path! If you use the My Fitness Pal app and want to follow me I am: RTFASAHMblog.

I happened to stumble across this great little online boutique called  Daisy Rae Boutique that I just had to share with you guys. I should probably have waited until Sunday Deals and Steals but anyone who knows me knows I can never wait for anything. :P
The prices are very reasonable and the clothes are super cute. Shipping to Canada is reasonable as well. I will definitely be ordering a few pieces for myself and I hope you will too.
 Here are a few that I am loving!

I love how big and flowing this top is (and I told you before I am so into hearts right now!) and at only $19.45 it's a steal: Heart Top


This colour blocked sweater is so cute and only $19



I love this lace backed tank for $25.95




This Love Me top (more hearts!) is on for 50% off right now, a great deal at only $18.50



And although this cardigan is sold out I have included it anyway because I love it so much. I'm hoping it will be back in stock soon: 




Ok, I'm hitting the shower and then off to a special day at school where Ella shows me around her classroom (she's so excited!).

See you tomorrow for Pinspiration Friday. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment