Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day my blog reading friends!




Valentine's Day is fun, whether you have a significant other or not, it's a nice excuse to pamper. You can either make special plans (delicious meals, fun dates, cuddle session with a movie) with your partner or get together with your girls and make a night of it, and if neither of those is an option than spoil yourself girl, you deserve it.




If you follow me on Instagram than you may have already seen these two make up looks, but the one below is my look for today. A pretty grey shimmery eye with black eyeliner to make them pop, soft lips (all the better to kiss you with my dear) and this pretty soft coloured polish from Sally Hansen in Shell We Dance. I topped it with some tousled loose waves, nothing too structured. The eyes were done completely with the Urban Decay Naked Palette and lined with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion. This pencil liner is extremely long lasting, so if you prefer pencil but it gets smudgey on you than this is the one for you. The lips are Rimmel Vinyl Max gloss in Outrageous. 


This collage was from yesterday when I was trying out my new emphasEYES inner rim brightener from Tarte (thank you Amanda for this b day present!). I had been wanting to try it out for awhile and I'm very happy with the effect. The liner itself is very soft and creamy and has great staying power. I also really like the colour, a sort of slightly shimmery nude, much better than white which seems to be the standard but I find way to stark looking.



Hope you are having a great Valentine's Day! Remember that.....



And.....



See you tomorrow for Pinspiration Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment